Every aspect of the Celebration directs believers toward prayer—determined, heartfelt, ceaseless prayer. So, as we near the Celebration, please be in prayer for Will Graham, our leadership team, and most importantly, that the Word of the Lord be spread throughout the Goldfields Region.
Join with the local churches to pray for the Goldfields Celebration events:
Every second and fourth Wednesday of each month we will meet for prayer
- Second Wednesday, 7-8 P.M. Centennial Park
- Fourth Wednesday, 7-8 P.M. Kalgoorlie House of Prayer (Facebook Live)
Every second Saturday we will have a 12 hour prayer chain
- Saturday, 6 A.M. – 6 P.M.
Combined Churches Prayer Meeting
- Thursday 17 May, 7 P.M. Centennial Park
Christian Life and Witness Course
Christian Life and Witness is a four lesson course that will reignite your faith and equip you to share it with others. Through this course, thousands of Christians have been inspired, renewed and equipped to be effective as they serve as counsellors at Billy Graham outreach and evangelism events and crusades worldwide. It is our prayer that those who undertake this course will have a fresh sense of God at work in and through their life.
Purpose of the Christian Life and Witness Course:
- WALK—The Apostle Paul wrote about a daily relationship: “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him.” Colossians 2:6
- WITNESS—The Apostle Peter gives us insight into evangelism: “But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” 1 Peter 3:15
- WORKERS—Jesus told us how to pray: “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Luke 10:2
- FOLLOW-UP—Paul helps us to understand the goal of our ministry: “We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.” Colossians 1:28
- INVESTMENT—What we learn must be shared with others: “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.” 2 Timothy 2:2
- REVIVAL—What we pray and long for: “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:13–14
In John 1:40-42a (NIV) we read, “Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus. The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, the Christ). And he brought him to Jesus.”
Operation Andrew is based on that passage. Those of us who have a personal relationship with Christ must seek out our brothers and sisters who don’t know Him and bring them to Him. We do this by making a list of those we know who need to know Jesus, then praying for them and building/strengthening our relationships with them. We make plans to take them to the Celebration services, not just invite them to go. Many people have come to Christ because of Operation Andrew.
This program encourages you to:
- Look Around – to identify relatives, friends, co-workers, or acquaintances who show the need for a relationship with Christ.
- Look Up – by routinely praying for these individuals and for the opportunity to strengthen your relationship with them.
- Look Out – for ways to cultivate friendships with each person on your list and earn their confidence, ultimately finding opportunities to talk with them about Christ.
- Look Forward – to invite each person to a Celebration meeting.
- Look After – those who respond to the invitation or show an interest in learning more about the Gospel.
Make your list today and start praying!
We’re partnering with believers and their churches across Australia and New Zealand to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through a compelling Gospel message, music, powerful testimonies and one-on-one discipleship. You can join us in mobilizing Christians and bringing hope to others.
Donate to Celebration Events